Monday, November 2, 2009

Oink

Normally in these entries I drone on about some random technical crap that is not terribly interesting but last week I didn't actually do any technical crap... so I don't have anything to talk about.

Instead, last week, I was down with a nice little case of the swine flu. Not fun... but not the worst disease I've had by any strech however. The only thing that really sucked was the night I didn't get to sleep (and fitfully at that) until about 2:00AM because of an irritating, persistant cough. That and the fact I had not one, but two exams right in the middle of the week I was sick. Oh yeah, that fever was fun too...

To anyone reading... try to not get the swine flu, it's not the worst flu, but it still sucks.

I'll be posting about my adventures in getting communication between players working later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment